Friday 11 January 2013

Clothes review: Dorothy Perkins and New Look

I love the festive season: the food, the family time where no arguments will take place, the joy across people's faces when they open their presents ... Always a feel-good factor. With all this being said, there's nothing better than the Boxing Day sales/ January sales. This year, most of my Christmas money went on my favourite bath range Soap & Glory (which I will be reviewing soon) and my new addiction Lush (again, I shall be review a few of the products soon).

I struggled however to find any clothes or shoes I desired, which is odd for me seeing as I would consider myself a shopaholic. Everywhere I looked I couldn't find anything I wanted. So I turned to the Internet and managed to find some gorgeous items at Dorothy Perkins (with an extra 15% off every sale Item, how could i resist!):

IMG_1115 IMG_1116 IMG_1117

Both of the tops were £10, knock down from £26(ish) and the dress was £12 instea of £45. Total bargains if you ask me!

They arrived promptly in the post and I can happily say that I am happy with my purchases! I shall be hopefully wearing all my clothes this week :)

I also managed to pick up some GORGEOUS leopard print ankle boots from New Look for just £12! (bargain!)

IMG_1095

Usually heels give me terrible footache (damn size 4 feet) but I can safely say these did not give me any such ache! a total pleasure to be in :)

Stay tuned darlings!

Lauren

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment