Friday 18 January 2013

My First Couture Item!

Since I first discovered Glamour magazine, I've always been a huge admirer of high end fashion brands:- Chanel for their quilted handbags, Jimmy Choo for his adorable shoes and also Louis Vuitton.

I think it must have been Christmas 2009 when I discovered my love for Mr McQueen. His outrageous and fun designs were displayed in Selfridge's windows and I was completely amazed. This week, I was extremely excited to get my hands on a genuine and infamous skull scarf from the lovely Adore YourCouture!

Oh my gosh! I am completely in love with the scarf! I was sceptic at first because i wasn't sure if it was the genuine item but, after much research, I can happily say it is :) and at a steal price of £15, you cannot go wrong

ImageImage

What is your favourite Couture item?  or your favourite brand? Let me know!

Lauren

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment