Wednesday 23 January 2013

Review: My favourite perfumes

Hello my darlings!

I'm extremely sorry for the lack of posts, I have been overwhelmed with work at university & it has finally took it's toll. But, I thought I'd share with you my 3 all time favourite perfumes and why I adore them so much!

1. Kim Kardashian By Kim Kardashian

I went perfume shopping with one of my girl friends in Westfield & I came across this little gem! at first, I was abit hesitate to try it as I had heard quite a few bad reviews. However, the fragrance has totally won me over! it's floral, sweet scent really gives me a feeling of feminism and makes me feel good about myself! and it lasts all day long :) I believe I got it off an eBay site & it can be purchased here (cheapest I've seen it so far!)

Image

2. Touch of Pink by Lacoste

I received this lovely gift for Christmas and, although I am more of a floral/sweet scented lover - I really like the scent. The freshness and fruitiness of the fragrance is quite refreshing, with hints of jasmine & orange giving it a modern and quite unique edge. The perfume can be brought from Fragrance Direct for a discounted price!

Image

3. Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

I was shopping a few months back, when the fragrance was first released and I instantaniously fell in love with it. It's floral, exotic scent really - well, I'd like to think - smells like how we would imagine Rihanna to smell. I felt sexy & sophisticated, and very glamorous! The gift set can be purchased here and is an actual steal!

Image

I will be writing another review later! so let me know how you find the post!

What's your favourite perfume? Let me know!

Lauren

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment