Sunday 24 February 2013

2013: An exciting year

My Darlings,

I just wanted to inform you on some Exciting news!

Firstly, for those who don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I GOT BEYONCE TICKETS!!



YES! I get to see the Queen B in all her glory on the 26th of April with my lovely little sister!

And, what's better?

I am also writing a review for The Nottingham Post, which is the regional paper in Nottingham, on the show! EEEEEK!!!

Secondly, I am going to Y Not Festival!



The Nottingham Post are sending me to the festival to review! and I get to take my lovely journalist friend Stephanie Mulholland aka Thoughts of a Wannabe Journalist, so stay tuned for that and visit her blog!



Although this is overwhelming, I will definitely still keep up with the blog - sharing all my beauty tricks and fashion finds!

Thank you guys



Lauren

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment