Wednesday 6 February 2013

My growing love for Lush

Hello my Darlings!

For some extraordinary reason my previous Lush review has been deleted so I am going to do an all-round review on a few products on Lush (Yay!)

I first starting using the products on boxing day when I brought my first ever gift set and products. Since then, they've become an everyday essential in my beauty regime.

Vanilla Dee-lite: My ALL TIME favorite lush product. This classic body butter has the most indulgent smell I have every smelt in a product (aside from perfume) as it is infused with vanilla pods. Not only does it make me smell great, It makes my skin feel so soft!

Snow Fairy shower gel: This shower gel really does take me back to my childhood. The sweet, incising smell just makes me feel like a child in a sweetie shop! and with the lquid being pink, How can I resist?

Retread conditioner: This conditioner makes my hair feel extra soft & seems to help my split ends. This is due to it being infused with Olive, Jojoba and Avocado oils to give a deep condition. This also reminds me that I need to buy some more!

Father Christmas Ball Ballistic: Anyone who has tried this bath bomb know that it really  is a festive treat! From the way it fades from pale red to a Christmas tree green mixed with red glitter to the exotic aroma of Mandarin Oil & Orange Flower.

Marilyn Pre-wash treatment: Although I have already done a review on this (which can be found here) I really doe recommend this for any brassy blonde as, not only does it help tone the brassiness, it helps treat brittle blonde hair.

So, which Lush Product shall I try next?

Lauren

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment