Tuesday 12 March 2013

Ark Clearance Sale


Hello Beautifuls!

I hope you are all well, sorry for the lack of posts - some many deadlines at uni that I won't bore you with the details!

As you know, I went to the Ark clearance sale a few weeks back (again, sorry!) and I thought it was about time I did a post on it!

The warehouse clearance is located just off the Leeds United stadium & took literally a few minutes to walk there. As soon as we got in, there was a buzz of excitement as rack upon rack was filled up of amazing clothes, luckily all sorted out into size order so it was easy to see where you needed clothes. I spent a total of £54, which doesn't seem alot as Ark clothing is rather expensive!

But, you didn't see the deals. Some of the deals included 3 dresses for £20, leggings (and disco pants) for £4 & £5 bags! all brand new! And I managed to but 6 dresses, a shirt, gold disco pants & a pair of shorts for my little sis. For £54! bargain! Here are some of the items I brought!









EEEK! I love these! SO beautiful & I cannot WAIT to wear them on nights out! And do you know how much I saved? £198! I was absolutely flabbergastered!

Gutted you missed the clearance? Have no fear! Ark are holding another one at the same unit on the 29-30th of March & promise to have better bargains!



I'll see you there ;)

Lauren

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment