Friday 22 March 2013

Lush Review: The Dragon's Egg


Hello Beauties!

I hope you've had a fabulous week! I have officially broke up from uni for 2 weeks! So I will be putting up more content and I have lots of reviews to do for you!

Looking outside the window today, all I can see is cold & white - which makes me want to hibernate in my fluffy dressing gown.

However, I have been desperate to try this bath bomb - the aroma has been filling up my room which is really nice & made me want to try it even more!

The Dragon's egg is one of the most popular bath bombs that Lush do, the Dragon's Egg has a very citrus-infused smell which is really powerful - which I don't mind at all.


The Dragon's Egg

As you can see from the photo, the bath bomb is mostly white with hints of colour - which is said to be the bath bombs 'surprises'. The bath bomb took about 3-5 minutes to properly dissolve and here is a picture of the bath bomb fizzling away and what the bath looked like.

How pretty does this look?

This is the bath bomb nearly half way fizzled - you can see confetti bits, so many pretty colours. 

 The end product

Although you cannot see it in the photo, the bath had loads of silver and gold glitter - like the shiny treasure that a dragon may keep. The bath smelt so good and I believe that it was the lemon oil which contributed to this. The bath bomb did make my skin really soft HOWEVER I would not recommend this if you have a skin condition such as eczema because it really irritated my arms :(

What's your favourite bath bomb?

Lauren
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment