Monday 18 March 2013

PayDay Haul - Lush & Rimmel

Hello my Darlings!

Today, after 2 hours subbing my next assignment & a lovely meal at Pizza Hut with the beautiful Stephanie Mulholland (thoughtsofawannabejournalist.com) I decided to spend some of my well earned wages.

My first pit stop was Lush, because I wanted to see if I could get a sample of the hair moisturiser H'suan Wen Hua. H'suan Wen Hua, to me seems to me, to be the ultimate hair mask. It contains eggs: which are good for restructuring your hair and putting protein back in your hair,  Balsamic Vinegar: which is great for adding shine to your hair and organic bananas: which have been used due to their moisturising qualities. i cannot wait to try this mask & I shall be doing a review on it as soon as I try it out.


I also brought two products: The Pink 'Fun' and a Dragon's Egg Ball Ballistic. The pink 'fun' is basically like play dough - but you can use this play dough to wash your hair, shower, wash your hands & to play with. how diverse is that! It also smells amazing - sweet like candies. 

The Dragon's Egg is one of the larger ball ballistics that Lush do - and it wasn't badly priced at £3.20. It smells absolutely gorgeous with hints of citrus and Lemon Oil. After reading many reviews, I have heard that it has lots of confetti and other surprises, which I cannot wait to try!

After this, I then ventured to Superdrug for a nosey at the make up deals. I noticed that Rimmel have a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics. Yes, I am a sucker for deals. 

I decided to treat myself to 3 nail polishes. The first nail polish I got was from the Metal Rush collection and the shade I got was 60 Royal Blue - which is a lovely Harlequin polish, which changes colour. My second polish is from the 60 Second Collection and is a lovely pale coral colour called 415 Instyle Coral and I think that the colour is perfect for a down-to-earth look & for summer. The last polish I brought was from the Cocktail Colour in a Flash collection and is called 140 Hawaiian Punch. This is a really lovely glittery red colour, which reminds me of the 80's/90's for some reason - meaning its bang on trend.

What do you like to spend your money on at Pay Day?

Lauren
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment