Thursday 7 March 2013

T X Maxx: my new bag!

I love T K Maxx, but some people really do not like it - which I find a bit odd. Why wouldn't you like current designer things for a fraction of the price?

Yesterday, I went to the Kingsway T K Maxx with my lovely grandma to pass the time. As you know, I am a bugger for bargains & I couldn't resist this little beauty!

The leopard print Fiorelli purse only cost me £15, instead of the full priced £65. The bag fits A4 folders, which will be useful as I could use it for university.

I also picked up some of The Jelly Bean Factory jelly beans for Ryan, as he is completely obsessed with these beans!

I love the bag, and as I am growing up, I feel like a primark bag won't satisfy my growing taste.

Do you shop at T K Maxx?

Lauren
xoxo





1 comment:

  1. “I love T K Maxx, but some people really do not like it - which I find a bit odd.”— I’d also dwell in that question, Lauren. Actually, I have a friend who used to shop at T K Maxx. But to be honest with you, she didn’t enjoy the atmosphere of the store. I guess that’s one of the reasons why some people have an aversion to go there. Anyway, you’re so lucky to have that beautiful Fiorelli!

    Leonia Shearer

    ReplyDelete