Monday 15 April 2013

I'll turn orange soon ...


Hello my Lovelies!

I'm not sure whether this is going to be more of a review or a personal experiece ...

A bit of both I think!

Anyway, if you follow my blog (which I hope you do!) you will know that I had a slight addiction to fake tanning - but I didn't like the fact that I am absolutely useless at appying the stuff and not making it streaky (It feels like I have the mssing gene :( ) So I have reverted to a new way of tanning which I know not all of you will agree with. Sunbeds.

YES! I know that they are bad for you! I only go on for a few minutes and that is it!

Me and my beautiful friend Steph decided we wanted abit more colour to our skin. After all, the British weather is never promising and a little glow couldn't hurt anyone, could it?

We decided to use the tanning salon Kwik Tan situated on Clumber Street in Nottingham. To me, It seems like a pay-as-you-go tanning salon, in which you are given a card that you can top up when you want to be a tanned diva. When you join there, you are given 6 free minutes and £20 worth of vouchers - including a 60 minutes of tanning for £10, free 6 minutes when you recommend a friend and 25% off a bottle of tanning lotion.

Now, with it being my first time - I was quite nervous, but the receptionist was kind and showed me and Steph everything we needed to know.

I can happily say that I have been back since then and developed a lovely tan!

Which, for me, is a miracle!

If you don't want to go on the sunbed, then that is entirely your choice; I just decided I wanted some colour and I will only be doing it once a week (if that).

How have you been? leave me a comment or contact me on Twitter!

Twitter: @laurenjlee94
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xxlulubbzxx
Instagram: lulujade

No comments:

Post a Comment