Thursday 18 April 2013

My favourite lipstick brand


Hello my lovelies,

I love lipstick. The way you can use it to complete an outfit or how it can make everyone stare at your lips - rather than your hips (;

My style is pretty simplistic - and I feel that a lipstick can make an boring, casual outfit feel more sophisticated and glamourous.

I've tried nearly every drugstore lipstick brand going - maybelline, 17, revlon etc.... And I always find myself coming back to one brand ... And that's Rimmel.

But not just any Rimmel lipstick, the Kate collection.




My main reason for liking this brand is not because I am a huge fan of Kate (although I do really like her).

I love the colours of the lipsticks;the 2 red shades she does - in her first and second range - really suit my skin tone, and give a quite matt finish.

The packaging is quite simplistic - in a black case for the first season of lipsticks and a red for the second. Both cases have the 'Kate' signature on the side - tacky but I think it adds a celebrity touch. 

The colours themselves vary from nudes such as 03 or 101 & brights such as shade 20 and 107. 

I have brought most of the bright shades, and I love them! They are so easy to work with, and have a very good lasting time of them. 

They are very affordable aswell, all under £10 which is very gentle on the pocket!

What's your favourite lipstick?

Lauren 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Rimmels Kate collection! I loved it so much that i did a review :p i have to say the dark red was my fav!! xox

    http://tazziewazzie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete