Monday 29 April 2013

Quick review - MUA power pout

Hello my beauties!

I'm going to do a quick review on the new lip tint/balm pen by the amazing and affordable brand MUA.

The new power pout lip tints are very similar to the Revlon Just Bitten and the Jelly Pong Pong pens , but half of the price.



 
The pens
 
I love these pens, and to top it off - some of them are named after Beyonce singles! Which I find pretty cute.
 
They smell alot like mints, which I weidly like about these products because it 'could' make your lips smell minty fresh.
 
However, the stain is not long lasting - which unfortunatly is the downside to these pens. But when there this cheap, you can't complain!
 
The colour are very weareble, with nudes, oranges and pinks; which are luckily colours that suit my skin tone.
 
The pens can be purchased online or directly at your local Superdrug.
 
What are your favourite lip pens?


No comments:

Post a Comment