Monday 22 April 2013

Review: Debenham's Flowers and Sanctuary Gift set


Every girls loves gifts; whether its a box of chocolates or a new pair of high heels.

Me - I'm one of the many stereotypical females who love nothing more than a romantic bunch of flowers.

So I was very pleased when I received the Must Have gift set from Debenhams and Sanctuary, I was thrilled to bits.



The Must Have Gift Set

The Sanctuary Gift set

The Flowers

As you can see, the flowers are absolutely gorgeous - the prettiest pink roses I have ever seen - with plant food and vase included. I received these flowers on Thursday, and the flowers are still going strong - which I think is brilliant.

Because Debenhams have teamed up with Sanctuary Spa, which sell luxury spa products for your home, one of their gift sets are included with every bunch of flowers received.

In my set, their most favoured items are included; their body wash, body scrub and body lotion. 

Although, I am yet to try these products - all my friends have recommended them and I cannot wait to try them!

Overall, I think this is a great idea! teaming up 2 great gifts into one - the perfect gift for any female (hint, hint guys!) 

Want to treat yourself or a special lady to a bunch of these? simply follow the link here and click on gift sets to select your flowers.

The flowers are priced £29.99 to £49.99 (however Exclusively with £5 off) and I can offer you, my lovely readers, an extra 20% off, simple put in the code BLOGDF20 to receive your discount*

Do you like flowers? Or do you prefer gift sets?

Lauren

xoxo

* offer ends 31st May 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment