Sunday 26 May 2013

Guys, I am going to need your help ...


Hello my Beauties,

Isn't the sun glorious today?

With the summer months fast approaching, I think that it's time to finally start a proper 'healthy' routine.

I am at an average weight of 8st 7, and at a height of 5ft 4(ish) but I'm  feeling the need to 'tone up' before I   go away to Turkey - which happens to be 3 months away.

However, junk food and sweets always seem to be a problem when it comes to me losing the weight ...

I am, and have been for the last two and a half years, a McDonalds crew member (yes, you may laugh if you wish) and I always seem to be eating them! be it a quarter pounder and fries or a chicken sandwich - I cannot seem to stop! And this seems to be the same with sweet stuff - especially biscuits!

I am now more determined to try and tone up - especially after seeing this image of Kate Thorne:


Girl Crush?I think so ...

BUT! I am going to need the help of the followers! I have no idea on what to eat or what to do at the gym! and need some ideas in order to reach my ideal weight of 8st, or until I can see a six pack!

If you have any ideas, please feel free to write to me on the Facebook page or Tweet me!

We can do this. Together.





No comments:

Post a Comment