Friday 7 June 2013

Products I am loving!


Hello Beautiful!

Every once in a while, I like to change the products that I use. However, I do have some all time favourites that I think you should all try:

Favourite Shampoo: Johnson's Baby Shampoo



After watching many videos on YouTube, Johnson's baby shampoo is always recommended if you are trying to grow your hair, and I don't know what it is but I think it actually works! The shampoo doesn't have many (if any) harmful chemicals in - which I think is great as I really want to save my hair. No tears? No chemicals!
Close second: John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Shampoo

Favourite Conditioner: Herbal Essence 'Bee Strong' Conditioner


For a while, I tried to stay away from Herbal Essences after reading some poor reviews about them. However, after sneakingly trying some of my Mum's - I've been converted! Along with the baby shampoo, my hair feels soft, shines and looks healthy! Something I've been craving for in a conditioner and never seemed to achieve fully - even with expensive conditioners. Plus, with Nicole Scherzinger promoting the product? How could I resist?!
Close Second: Pantene Repair & Protect Conditioner for Normal to Thick hair

Favourite Moisturiser: Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion

 

I cannot get enough of this product! Seriously my all-time favourite Lush product. Not only is it moisturising, it smells like my ideal summer holiday (If that makes sense?). I am currently running out of this product (Boo Hoo) and will be swiftly making my way to the nearest Lush store to pick a bottle up.
Close Second: Garnier 7 Day Moisturiser for Dry Skin

Favourite Facial Moisturiser: Soap & Glory Feel Good Factor Facial Moisturiser


Before finding this gem, I was searching far and wide for a decent moisturiser especially for the face. This product ticks all my boxes: Good SPF, all day moister and light formula. I just love it! And you can never go wrong with Soap and Glory.

I shall be doing a similar post for make up very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment