Tuesday 15 October 2013

You're gonna hear me roar!


Hello Beautiful!

As fitting as the latest single by Katy Perry - the big cat prints are making a return to the high street. Leopard and tiger prints are hot this Autumn and I seriously cannot get enough of this trend! (although I am still very faithful to the Tartan trend)

I find this trend very easy to wear - whether it be an oversize blazer or a sultry-but-sexy dress, anyone can pull off this trend. So here are a few of my favourite pieces that not only look great but have a nice looking price tag!

For those who are thinking of those cold winter days and are opting for a more reserved look, these smart looking trousers are perfect! Not only will you be bang on trend, these trousers are smart enough to pull off in the office. I have two set of these 'smart joggers' and I am totally in love with them, combining fashion with comfort.

Mango
£34.99
A classic. Leopard print is always timeless on a dress. The thing I like about this dress is that it combines sophistication with sexy - which makes this dress very easy to wear. I also love the fact that it's from BooHoo.com as I have noticed recently how the site is slowly showing more high qulaity products at an affordable price. I absolutely adore it!

Boohoo.com
£25
I'll be honest. I am not a huge fan of Topshop due to it's ridiculous price tag (I'm a bargain girl, what can I say?!) but I really do love this oversized coat! Although the print is very cartoonish, I love the vintage feel about the coat. If however, you would like something a little more realistic, I would recommend trying out your local vintage shop or in a charity shop as I have known of some beautiful pieces.

Topshop
 £89
I know leopard print is not everyone's cup of tea and many people relate leopard print coats to Pat Butcher, but I think that the print is very in the now and is always a timeless investment.

Will you be releasing your inner feline?


No comments:

Post a Comment