Friday 7 March 2014

My March wishlist


Hello Beautiful!

Well, it certainly looks like spring is on it's way. When I was on my way back home yesterday, I wouldn't help but notice the early blossom blooming on the trees and the daffodils pushing their way through the ground.

As any fashionista (or shopaholic) knows, springs means rotating the wardrobe once again. Or just another excuse to shop a little. Cough.

Anyone who lives around the Nottingham area will know the sheer size and range of shops surrounding the city. The temptation not to buy anything is overwhelming at times!

So, I thought I would share with you the items I want and crave this month!

1. The Statement Tee

Okay, anyone who knows me would describe me as a hopeless romantic; I am a total sucker for romance and I am always watching some sort of romantic comedy/unrealistic Disney film. So when I saw this in New Look last week, I instantly fell in love. The simple, plain tee with the eye-catching slogan would look great with a pair of dark/black skinny jeans and a beanie to create a perfect, casual day look. At the moment, New Look are offering a 2 for £12 on their tees so go & check that out!



White (White) Petite White Hopeless Romantic T-Shirt  | 304213810 | New Look
T Shirt
New Look
£7.99


2. The Playsuit

For some reason, I have recently discovered a new love for playsuits - and recently purchased a black backless one for going out purposes. However, I was looking for a playsuit which I could dress up or dress down to - depending on what time day it is. I came across this white beauty whilst browsing through the website Fashion Union. It could totally be pulled of with a pair of wedges to create an evening look or worn with sandals (depending on the weather!) for a more casual-but-cute look. 

White Playsuit
Fashion Union
£28

3. The Bag

I actually love the colour of this bag! This year, I am really digging the pastel trend that is lurking around the catwalk and this is definitely the definition of a pastel blue. The bag, as found on ASOS, is the perfect scallop satchel for everyday use (although too small for university!). I think this bag would look great teamed up with a pastel outfit or white a white dress to add a splash of well-needed color.  

Image 1 of ASOS Satchel Bag With Scallop Bar Detail
Satchel bag
ASOS
£30

4. The Must-Have Beauty Product

All you tan fans - I have discovered a miracle tan in a bottle! Tan gurus He-Shi have created this 1 hour rapid tan guaranteed to give you a beautiful tan in just 60 minutes! and what's more? the tan is guaranteed to last 7-10 days! The tan has already won 4 awards - if that's not something to persuaded  you then I don't know what is!

Rapid Tan
He-Shi
£22.50

What is your wishlist this March?


No comments:

Post a Comment