Saturday 8 March 2014

Return of the denim skirt?

                                          
Hello beautiful!

Yes, another fashion post - I have got a few beauty bits to try out & review for you so expect some posts in the days to come!

As an observer of fashion, I have noticed another nineties flashback. It's back; the denim skirt has made a return to the fashion world.

To be honest, I have. It worn a denim skirt since I was about 12 & whenever I used to think of them, I would instantaneously think of middle aged teacher with the skirt at knees length.

However, after looking at a few looks and a change in the hideous length, the skirt has grown on me. 

This acid wash pencil skirt from New Look would be my perfect go-to denim skirt. It is just the right length and really reminds me of my childhood days; with the acid wash adding some flare & bring this look to the present day. It could be teamed up with a cute pair of flat ankle boots and a floral shirt.


                                            

What are your thoughts on denim skirts?


No comments:

Post a Comment