Thursday 12 June 2014

White is the new black!

Fashion outfit


Hello Beautiful!

When I was in college, I used to be known as the girl who always wore the white jeans. I had 3 pairs to be exact and wore them to death. At this point, I was the only one doing it and totally looked out of fashion.

Well now, it could be considered to be more of an epiphany. 

Spring/Summer 2014 is bringing back white - and high street stores such as Topshop have gone wild for it.

Just the other day as I was walking past the Topshop in Nottingham and all the clothing that was displayed was white. I'm not going to lie, staring at it too long gave me a headache!

However, they have got a numerous amount of gorgeous items to satisfy your fashion needs.

For anyone who has ever seen Sex and the City 2, the overlay dress that SJP wear has always been a favourite of mine and when I saw that Topshop were selling a white dress in the same style, I was smittened. 

I just love how the dress hangs, and for those who has a broader bottom half - the perfect solutions for creating an hourglass figure. 

If you do find £38 a little bit too extreme for a dress, Primark are doing a very similar dress for £10. Bargain!


Overlay Summer dress
£38
Topshop
Since my college days, I have gone down a dress size and my precious jeans will not fit me! And so I have been looking for another pair to satisfy my craving.

These ankle grazers by BooHoo are absolutely gorgeous! And the split in the knee area is also a key trend (as seen on Kimmy K!).

At £25, they are very affordable and, as always, BooHoo offer a 10% discount for students. 


Ankle Grazer
£25
BooHoo.com
I am in love with this kimono from New Look and think it would be a perfect addition to a festival wardrobe. 

The crochet features make this kimono rather special - and is perfect for light coverage during the hot weather months. (Ok, a little bit of wishful thinking.)

I think this is a very affordable piece and New Look also offer a 10% discount for students. 

Kimono
£22.99
New Look

And what about accessories? River Island are showcasing a huge amount of white bags this summer and this one is one of my favourites. 

This bowler bag is just the right size for me as it can carry a few summer essentials like sunglasses, sun cream and a good ol' book!

And if your bag is on the heavy side, the strap will make life a lot more easier!

Bowler Bag
£40
River Island


What do you think of the white trend?








No comments:

Post a Comment